I may earn money or products from the links or companies mentioned in this post, no worries, no spamming or advertisement overload, simply helps me keep my blog up and running!
So you just got your email signature graphic and you are ready to roll!
Add an Image to Your Yahoo Signature
- Access Yahoo
- Select Mail Options from the navigation bar (top right gear looking icon)
- Copy and paste your image into the signature area
- Click Save.
Add an Image to Your Gmail Signature
- Access Gmail account through the one with the gear icon
- Scroll down to signature area.
- Make sure the radio button next to the custom signature area is selected and not the “No signature” one.
- Position your cursor where you want the image to go (ie: simply click in the box)
- Insert Image Button, Add Image
- You can upload from your computer, or use your image url
- Click save.
*These are the two most common email hosts, if you are using a different host you can access the help area of that site, or you can google “how to add image to email signature in _____”